Utrecht, January 1, 2022
These terms apply to all treatment agreements, both oral and written, placed between the patient and Mrs. Nuria Maldonado Bellido (hereinafter your practitioner), as founder and licensed psychologist working at Psychology within Reach (Chamber of Commerce # 66848687).
- Psychology within Reach offers services in Spanish and English, although we cannot commit to the appearance of both languages in all the tools to be used and given our international focus, English will be the predominant language. If any tool or communication received seems unclear, including these terms and conditions, you as a patient are responsible for communicating this to your practitioner for appropriate assistance.
- Every meeting must take place following whatever protocols are in place to provide safe conditions for it. These protocols will be duly communicated and published on our website. Please note that any meeting must be moved to online when circumstances so advise.
- During the intake phase, your practitioner will evaluate the case to establish a treatment recommendation that will be shared with you in the form of a treatment agreement, which may be modified throughout the therapeutic process when deemed necessary by both parties.
- We are required to verify your identity; therefore, we kindly ask you to bring a photo id to your first session.
- Your practitioner is a Psychologist licensed to practice in mental healthcare as stated in the following registrations: Psicóloga General Sanitaria Colegio Oficial de Psicología (AN03800); Psycholoog NIP; Therapeut NVPA and RBCZ.
- Your practitioner benefits from the supervision services of Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist Dr. Gianni Francesetti and Clinical Psychologist Mrs. Yvette M. Kilian.
- Our team follows a code of ethics in which we are committed to treating your case and information with confidentiality and due diligence. Our quality statute is available for examination at our office and at our website.
- We are as open to receiving compliments as we are to accepting suggestions and complaints when your expectations are not met. To guarantee this right, your practitioner is a member of the Federation of Psychology, Psychotherapy and Pedagogy P3NL, where you can file an official complaint if you feel all other options are exhausted. The complaint procedure would start by letting us know about the area in which you feel we haven’t met your expectations. If we cannot provide you with a satisfactory solution, you can submit a complaint about this to the complaints officers of Klacht & Company . The complaints officer searches for a solution together with you and us. If even then it is not possible to reach a solution through mediation, then you can submit the complaint to the Disputes Committee for Mental and Pedagogical Care for assessment. This committee then makes a binding decision for both parties.
- Psychology within Reach does not have a crisis service. In the event of a crisis, please contact your General Practitioner, your local emergency room, or the “huisartsenposten” in the Netherlands (outside office hours).
- All fees and costs for the services provided at Psychology within Reach are VAT exempt thanks to the nature of these services and the characteristics of my practice. They are published at psychologywithinreach.com and they shall be deemed accepted at the beginning of the therapeutic relationship. Here you can check our fees valid from January 1st, 2022.
Individual session (45′ approx.) = € 90
Trauma-focused session (75′ approx.) = € 125
Couples counseling session (75′ approx.) = € 135
Written report (only for medical purposes) = € 90
Overtime* = (15 min) € 30; (30 min) € 60; (45 min) € 90
- Regardless of possible reimbursements from insurance providers, sessions are expected to be fully paid as they are booked. In this process, most debit and credit cards are accepted as we use Stripe’s online secure payment processing services integrated with our scheduling systems.
- Modifications in the date planned for a session or cancellations made with less than a working day’s notice are subject to an administrative fee of a full session. Since cancellations made in compliance with this notice will result in a refund of the amount paid, it is expected that this option be used only when no further treatment is planned.
- Although there are no limitations on rescheduling sessions, provided that the notice period is observed, it is expected that such rescheduling will not exceed the current year.
- Your practitioner works independently, without a contract with any insurer, yet some insurance policies cover part of the costs in the case of individual therapy and up to a certain amount per year. Under no circumstances will Psychology within Reach be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever resulting or arising directly or indirectly from the conditions of your insurance policy.
- The therapeutic process will be terminated by mutual agreement. It may also be considered terminated when the sessions have been unilaterally interrupted, and more than three months have elapsed without follow-up contacts.
- These terms and conditions may be waived only in writing and any amendments will be duly communicated to ensure mutual agreement.
- These terms and all aspects related, between Psychology within Reach and the patient, fall under Dutch law and the parties hereby expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts for the resolution of any legal disputes.